|The FungoMan FM-250S throws balls to any position on the field using a state-of-the-art positioning system that allows balls to be thrown every 3-5 seconds anywhere on the field|
|Fully programmable wireless controller empowers coaches to run, edit, or create Factory Installed or User Created Routines|
|Holds over 70 balls that fire every 3 seconds|
|Develop proper fundamentals in players from youth leagues to college by coaching next to players instead of swinging a bat at home plate|
|Create patient hitters by varying types of pitches (Fastball, Curveball, Change Up, Knuckleball)|
Operates on standard 110v outlet
Designed to roll easily on and off the field
Fits through a standard storage door
Fits through a standard door
Pitching practice machine, both on the field and the cage
Sets up without any tripods
Coach friendly wireless controller
Control machine from anywhere on the field
|Weight||370 lbs without balls|
|Average Time Between Balls||3 Seconds|
|Ball Hopper Capacity||80 Balls|
|Recommended # of Balls in Hopper||60 Balls|
|Ball Release Height||43 1/2"|
|Recommended Softballs||Official Softball Specifications|
|Minimum Ball Speed||2 MPH|
|Maximum Ball Speed||80+ MPH|
|Controller||Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0|
|Operating System||Android 4.1.2|
|Power Supply Required||20 AMP 110 VAC|
|Custom Extension Cord||100' 12 GAUGE|
|Warranty||1 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Standard|
|1-Year Extended Warranty||Available for additional cost|
|2-Year Extended Warranty||Available for additional cost|
|3-Year Extended Warranty||Available for additional cost|
Here is a sample of some of our awesome customers:
|University of Arizona||Amarillo HS||D1 Softball and Baseball Academy|
|Baylor University||Beckville HS||D-Bat Monroe|
|Brigham Young University||Burleson Centennial HS||Diamond Instincts Academy|
|University of Kansas||Choudrant HS||GA Trouble|
|University of Pittsburgh||Evangel Christian Academy||Quinco Academy|
|St. Edwards University||Lafayette HS|
Reasons to talk to us about financing your machine:
- Leasing immediately benefits the organization you serve.
- Leasing helps maximize cash flow.
- Leasing can overcome budget restrictions.
- Easy to budget, convenient payment schedules include annual, semi-annual, seasonal or monthly.
- Spread out the cost of the equipment rather than charge one fiscal period with the entire cost.
- Equipment inflation is outpacing the cost of tax exempt leases, giving municipalities the opportunity to save money by leasing now instead of waiting to have enough money to buy outright.
- Interest on a tax-exempt lease is approximately the same as the interest that can be earned on funds properly invested. A lease can offer the opportunity to preserve cash for other projects for which leasing is not an alternative.
- Tax-exempt leases have no origination costs.
- Flexible terms: 2, 3, 4, or 5 years.
- Flexible payments: Annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly.
No matter what method of payment you decide on, know that at FungoMan, we are committed to helping you acquire the very best practice machine available: The FM-250 and FM-250S Automated Practice Machines.